4E2 UNITE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4E2 UNITE!

Welcome 4e2 to our online forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class?

Go down 
+2
Jan
Ken
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken

Ken

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class? Empty
PostSubject: Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class?   Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 12:00 pm

just wanted to ask... i sure have this prob. Got a few suckas in my class.. then alot not enthu ones haizz

wat are ur other probs?
Back to top Go down
http://YOU.youarelame.com/
Jan

Jan

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2006-10-24

Thaddeus
4e2: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class?   Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 3:01 pm

I dunno my class yet but my og is full of weird ppl...
1st got 4 ogl (other grp only got 2 i think they r suppose 2 watch wen dong n me) 2 males 2 females... The males r ok but the gals r f... 1 whole day black face like wen dong n i owe her $... The other gal whole day smile, we scold her she still smile...
2nd got friends that r more pro than us... Can leave the og walk abt the sch n only appear when goin home... We can do that too but their pro part is that we can't even find them in sch...
Back to top Go down
Alex Ng

Alex Ng

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Thaddeus

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class?   Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 3:40 pm

the tribe (OG) members are quite ok.
The 3 female tribe leaders always want us to "zi high" (get high by themselves), since our grp seemingly cheer not as loud. Of course this happens, as many are weared.

the last day got disco, cheer competition (won best inno award) and dance competition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ngwha.co.nr
Slazer

Slazer

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Thaddeus
4e2: Pro AWPer/ Cricketer =)

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class?   Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 11:12 am

hey alex btw forgot to ask u u wad OT ah?
Back to top Go down
Alex Ng

Alex Ng

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Thaddeus

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class?   Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 7:12 pm

now then i realise i have to reply this post. is tribe30. the current class is manageable, after these five weeks. two events held bring the class together. 31 mar : sports carnival at bedok reservoir. 5 apr : mural painting at blk 232A, the right-hand side flowery flowery one (go and see if u pass by there)

gerald, now in 0720, painted the one directly opposite if mine class's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ngwha.co.nr
Slazer

Slazer

Thaddeus

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class?   Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 9:07 pm

haha ns saw u guys painting on my way home..lol.. my class realli no prob...kinda love it actually....hahaz.. guys so cool..gals so nice...lolx.. sso how r the rst..hope they happy as well?
Back to top Go down
thaddeus
Admin
Admin
thaddeus

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Thaddeus

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class?   Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class? Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 12:05 pm

my class rules
Back to top Go down
https://class4e2.editboard.com
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class?   Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class? Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 7:02 pm

yea so does my face and all of ur faces
Back to top Go down
Slazer

Slazer

Thaddeus

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class?   Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 1:56 pm

except thaddeus's..HAHA
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class?   Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 7:08 pm

LOL so mean dude!! totally agree!

anyway this is an old post already... i guess every1's cool with their new classes but... 4e2 still ROCKS!!!
Back to top Go down
KC

KC

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class?   Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 11:02 pm

ya man!!!
Back to top Go down
Slazer

Slazer

Thaddeus

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class?   Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class? Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 7:03 pm

well yea have to agree... WOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class?   Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you guys having difficulty adapting to your new class?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4E2 UNITE! :: Any struggles, challenges or difficulties faced-
Jump to: